- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2018 NW 62nd St, Seattle, WA 981072 beds, 2 baths, 2,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $423,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,580 sqft
- Parcel #: 2767601850
- Zillow Home ID: 48823120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2018 Nw 62nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.8% lower than in Seattle, and 62.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- 2024 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$659K422,150
- 2014 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$605K622,050
- 2033 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$582K522,273
- 2019 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$532K211,370
- 2025 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$550K321,800
- 2013 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$640K632,290
- 2028 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$515K331,604
- 2010 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$487K411,450
- 2019 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$649K322,400
- 2009 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$417K31940
- 2029 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$579K521,940
- 2015B NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$404K21--
- 2023 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$605K31.752,220
- 2015 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA--213,230
- 2029 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$440K212,010
- 2029 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$371K421,608
- 2034 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$513K511,690
- 2011 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$816K633,376
- 2033 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$463K421,608
- 2011 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$829K633,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292