2018 Sawbury Blvd, Columbus, OH 432353 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $121,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 610192122
- Zillow Home ID: 34121928
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2018 Sawbury Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Summerwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.2% less than in Columbus, and 47.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerwood home values.
- 2016 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$135K31.51,204
- 2024 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$133K21.51,200
- 2026 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$134K21.51,200
- 7733 Stoneford Dr Columbus, OH$271KStudio--2,659
- 7745 Stoneford Dr Columbus, OH$135K31.51,240
- 7550 Satterfield Rd Columbus, OH$202K221,988
- 7747 Stoneford Dr Columbus, OH$133K321,547
- 2032 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$178K42.51,828
- 7544 Satterfield Rd Columbus, OH$212K421,946
- 7757 Stoneford Dr # 759 Columbus, OH$270K632,768
- 7558 Satterfield Rd Columbus, OH$213K32.52,036
- 7538 Satterfield Rd Columbus, OH$173K31.51,742
- 2042 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$192K42.51,828
- 7769 Stoneford Dr Columbus, OH$124K321,240
- 7566 Satterfield Rd Columbus, OH$191K32.51,772
- 2003 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$72K------
- 7771 Stoneford Dr Columbus, OH$113K321,280
- 7532 Satterfield Rd Columbus, OH$203K42.51,696
- 7675 Sancroft Rd Columbus, OH$309K64.52,868
- 2050 Sawbury Blvd Columbus, OH$204K331,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.