20183 Allentown Dr, Woodland Hills, CA 913643 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 41 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $429
- MLS #: SR14167267
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 189
- Parcel #: 2166002021
- Zillow Home ID: 19941025
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20183 Allentown Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% lower than in Los Angeles, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 20201 Allentown Dr Woodland Hills, CA$896K332,450
- 20177 Allentown Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.06M432,584
- 20232 Delita Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.01M432,585
- 20240 Delita Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.04M532,880
- 20209 Allentown Dr Woodland Hills, CA$916K332,450
- 20250 Delita Dr Woodland Hills, CA$953K532,830
- 20178 Allentown Dr Woodland Hls, CA$1.3M543,908
- 20224 Delita Dr Woodland Hills, CA$937K532,880
- 20260 Delita Dr Woodland Hills, CA$930K533,138
- 20200 Allentown Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.36M644,327
- 20171 Allentown Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.78M343,671
- 20210 Allentown Dr Woodland Hills, CA$959K532,880
- 20160 Allentown Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.55M563,256
- 20268 Delita Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.17M543,661
- 20217 Allentown Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.19M543,755
- 20216 Delita Dr Woodland Hills, CA$798K33--
- 20216 Delita Dr Woodland Hills, CA$826K332,585
- 20161 Allentown Dr Woodland Hills, CA$898K432,294
- 20226 Allentown Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.15M443,776
- 20274 Delita Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.6M543,606
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!