2019 Echo Rdg, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2 baths, 1,553 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Use commas to separate features (e.g. indoor pool, central vacuum system)
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,553 sqft
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 94
- Parcel #: 204341100
- Zillow Home ID: 63094798
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2019 Echo Rdg
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% lower than in Oklahoma, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 2027 Echo Rdg Edmond, OK$148K321,612
- 21998 Pleasant Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$157K321,587
- 21988 Pleasant Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$153K321,577
- 2045 Echo Rdg Edmond, OK$144K321,567
- 21970 Pleasant Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$149K321,530
- 2065 Echo Rdg Edmond, OK$133K321,530
- 21987 Pleasant Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$148K321,510
- 21971 Pleasant Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$155K421,626
- 2071 Echo Rdg Edmond, OK$133K321,455
- 21961 Pleasant Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$151K321,561
- 2085 Echo Rdg Edmond, OK$129K321,247
- 21998 Homesteaders Rd Edmond, OK$158K421,618
- 1986 Mill Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$163K321,832
- 1996 Mill Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$164K421,840
- 2002 Mill Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$132K321,455
- 21943 Pleasant Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$173K421,832
- 21923 Pleasant Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$159K321,850
- 21984 Homesteaders Rd Edmond, OK$149K321,610
- 2014 Mill Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$149K321,622
- 21921 Pleasant Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$150K421,615
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!