2019 Lilly Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110
Sold on 12/4/12: $160,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,320 sq ft
- Lot:4,325 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $160,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Security System
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Office, Pantry
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Parcel #40450001200
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- School DistrictCity of St. Louis
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Days on Zillow466
- Exterior MaterialMetal
- Last Remodel Year2010
- Lot Width34
- Neighborhood NamePortas Add.
- Zillow Home ID2970757
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$166,117||$150K – $179K||+$4,466||$125||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,179/mo||$790 – $1.5K/mo||-$1||$0.89||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts The Hill home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Saint Louis as a whole. Among The Hill homes, this home is valued 49.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.2% less than in Saint Louis, and 79.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 2019 Lilly Avenue
- 2015 Lilly Ave Saint Louis, MO$126K--1.0880
- 2023 Lilly Ave Saint Louis, MO$166K--2.01,189
- 2011 Lilly Ave Saint Louis, MO$126K--1.0880
- 2007 Lilly Ave Saint Louis, MO$171K32.01,447
- 5505 Wilson Ave Saint Louis, MO$132K--1.01,066
- 2003 Lilly Ave Saint Louis, MO$157K--1.01,106
- 5516 Daggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$130K--1.0898
- 5521 Wilson Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 5515 Wilson Ave Saint Louis, MO$329K--3.52,405
- 5520 Daggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$133K--1.0880
- 5454 Daggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$165K--1.01,248
- 5524 Daggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$201K--2.5870
- 5525 Wilson Ave Saint Louis, MO$301K--2.02,130
- 2022 Lilly Ave Saint Louis, MO$310K43.52,700
- 2020 Lilly Ave Saint Louis, MO$201K--1.01,550
- 5528 Daggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$134K--1.0880
- 5450 Daggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$196K--1.01,473
- 1933 Lilly Ave Saint Louis, MO$172K--1.51,417
- 2101 Lilly Ave Saint Louis, MO$117K--2.01,800
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005