- Lot: 9,639 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,564 all time views
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $55,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $34
- MLS #: O5342284
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Wall Units/Window, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,626 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: 132228757211090
- Zillow Home ID: 46115369
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $61-90K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32808 home values will increase 9.2% next year, compared to a 9.2% rise for Pine Hills as a whole. Among 32808 homes, this home is 5.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32808, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% greater than in Pine Hills, and 229.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32808 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32808 home values.
|2023 N Hastings St Orlando, FL||$61K||3||2||1,320|
|2015 N Hastings St Orlando, FL||$73K||3||2||1,452|
|1412 Ridge Pointe Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1408 Ridge Pointe Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2101 N Hastings St Orlando, FL||$59K||3||2||1,220|
|2011 N Hastings St Orlando, FL||$72K||3||2||1,376|
|1416 Ridge Pointe Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1404 Ridge Pointe Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5800 Judy Dee Dr Orlando, FL||$68K||3||1.5||1,214|
|1420 Ridge Pointe Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2105 N Hastings St Orlando, FL||$62K||3||2||1,320|
|2010 N Hastings St Orlando, FL||$69K||3||2||1,354|
|1326 Ridge Pointe Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2007 N Hastings St Orlando, FL||$69K||3||2||1,336|
|5801 Judy Dee Dr Orlando, FL||$57K||3||2||1,196|
|5620 Bogie Ct Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1424 Ridge Pointe Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1322 Ridge Pointe Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|N Hastings St Orlando, FL||$65K||--||--||--|
|2109 N Hastings St Orlando, FL||$65K||3||2||1,320|
Nearby Schools in Pine Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.