2019 NE 96th St, Seattle, WA 981154 beds, 3 baths, 2,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $229
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 388 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,270 sqft
- Parcel #: 5101404918
- Zillow Home ID: 58385991
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2019 Ne 96th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maple Leaf market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46% lower than in Seattle, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Maple Leaf home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maple Leaf home values.
- 2015 NE 96th St Seattle, WA$485K31.51,730
- 2021 NE 96th St Seattle, WA$550K532,100
- 2012 NE 95th St Seattle, WA$445K311,590
- 9514 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$428K41.51,270
- 9518 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$488K41.751,540
- 2035 NE 96th St Seattle, WA$573K422,180
- 9512 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$439K321,320
- 9524 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$470K211,460
- 9510 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$610K543,270
- 9502 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$466K32.51,460
- 2010 NE 96th St Seattle, WA$444K31900
- 2024 NE 96th St Seattle, WA$398K31840
- 9602 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$491K422,228
- 2028 NE 96th St Seattle, WA$446K311,040
- 9608 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$405K311,130
- 9428 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$392K31970
- 2030 NE 96th St Seattle, WA$396K311,200
- 9612 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$356K21720
- 9422 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$429K411,590
- 9618 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$355K21730
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!