2019 Oakton Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 2 baths, 1,866 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,349 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $125,200
- Price/sqft: $67
- Parking: 570 sqft
- Pets Considered w/ Approval, Electric Stove, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Eat-in Kitchen
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,866 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0441802035
- Zillow Home ID: 89856020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2019 Oakton Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Biscayne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.7% greater than in Jacksonville, and 393.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Biscayne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Biscayne home values.
- 2013 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$199K422,333
- 2025 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$143K422,256
- 2013 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$193K42.52,309
- 2031 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$135K422,005
- Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$199K422,333
- 11528 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$153K421,978
- 2012 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$148K322,006
- 2024 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$192K32.52,400
- 2018 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$172K532,314
- 2020 Oak Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$187K532,399
- 11534 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$172K42.52,567
- 2026 Oak Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$140K321,834
- 11523 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$166K432,469
- 11517 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$147K321,770
- 11511 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$144K321,437
- 2032 Oak Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$151K422,059
- 11505 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$127K321,544
- 11492 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$145K421,881
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!