2019 Spark Ct, Baltimore, MD 212312 beds, 2 baths, 578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 494 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 578 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 43
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 1765 099
- Zillow Home ID: 36436419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2019 Spark Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Fells Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% greater than in Baltimore, and 157.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Fells Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Fells Point home values.
- 2021 Spark Ct Baltimore, MD$155K11624
- 2017 Spark Ct Baltimore, MD$106K--1578
- 2015 Spark Ct Baltimore, MD$106K11578
- 2021 Spark Ct Baltimore, MD$186K11--
- 2013 Spark Ct Baltimore, MD$124K11506
- 324 S Castle St Baltimore, MD$113K--1620
- 322 S Castle St Baltimore, MD$116K--1620
- 2022 Bank St Baltimore, MD$268K421,000
- 2020 Bank St Baltimore, MD$271K22.51,260
- 326 S Castle St Baltimore, MD$142K--1792
- 320 S Castle St Baltimore, MD$246K--1.5960
- 2011 Spark Ct Baltimore, MD$165K--2648
- 2024 Bank St Baltimore, MD$235K331,092
- 2018 Bank St Baltimore, MD$266K221,230
- 318 S Castle St Baltimore, MD$244K--1.51,008
- 2026 Bank St Baltimore, MD$267K--2936
- 2016 Spark Ct Baltimore, MD$117K--1744
- 2014 Spark Ct Baltimore, MD$181K--2804
- 2016 Bank St Baltimore, MD$329K321,344
- 2012 Spark Ct Baltimore, MD$163K11.5744
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.