20199 Post Oak Rd, Kellyville, OK 740394 beds, 3 baths, 2,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $35,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 1056 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,510 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 000013016010003600
- Zillow Home ID: 21768862
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20199 Post Oak Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74039, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 269% higher than in Creek, and 302.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74039 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74039 home values.
- 20165 Post Oak Rd Kellyville, OK$41K111,280
- 20258 Post Oak Rd Kellyville, OK$93K------
- 20868 Post Oak Rd Kellyville, OK$40K411,120
- 20323 Post Oak Rd Kellyville, OK$60K211,024
- 20369 Post Oak Rd Kellyville, OK$67K311,656
- 20404 Post Oak Rd Kellyville, OK$65K11579
- 20412 Post Oak Rd Kellyville, OK$66K21864
- 20162 Post Oak Rd Kellyville, OK$123K322,240
- 20510 Post Oak Rd Kellyville, OK$72K----1,650
- 20321 Black Jack Trl Kellyville, OK--Studio--1,576
- 20383 Black Jack Trl Kellyville, OK$120K642,016
- 20540 Post Oak Rd Kellyville, OK$48K321,280
- 20535 Post Oak Rd Kellyville, OK$122K321,373
- 20267 Black Jack Trl Kellyville, OK$45K211,152
- 20610 Post Oak Rd Kellyville, OK$130K----784
- 20487 Black Jack Trl Kellyville, OK$177K831,312
Nearby Schools in Creek
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292