- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- 222 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,847 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $20,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $25
- MLS #: 21426690
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: City
- Style \ Bungalow, Roof \ Combo, Sewer \ Connected, Pers Conv Swim Pool \ No, FEMA Flood Ins Req \ No, Construction Status \ Existing, REO \ No, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Short Sale \ No, Extra Room \ None, Dining Room \ Area, Spa \ None, Pool \ None, Floor Covering \ Wood, Window Cover \ Stay, Breakfast \ Area, Guest Facilities \ None, Facilities \ None, Terms \ Submit, Terms \ Cash, Security \ None, Environmental Discl \ Unknown, Appliances \ Oven\Stove, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), Patio \ Covered, Location Fireplace \ Living Room, RV Parking \ None, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Water \ City Water, Fence \ Combo, View \ Combo, Floor Covering \ Ceramic, Terms \ FHA, Terms \ VA, Construction \ Combo, Landscape - Front \ Combo, Landscape - Rear \ Combo, Laundry \ Other, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Status \ Active CAPA, Contingent \ Active CAPA, Lot Size Source \ Owner, Heating \ Combo, Municipality\Zoning \ Cochise - Call, Air Conditioning \ Combo, Gas \ Available, Evap Cooler \ Combo, Family Room \ Family Room, # of Stories \ 1.0, Area \ Cochise
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 10361317
- Zillow Home ID: 7389927
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $48-125K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Arizona home values will rise 3.5% next year. Among 85603 homes, this home is 32.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85603, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.4% less than in Bisbee, and 19% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 85603 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bisbee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|224 Tombstone Canyon Bisbee, AZ||$130K||--||--||847|
|Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|147 Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||$141K||2||1.25||979|
|149A Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||$197K||2||2||1,297|
|149 Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||$148K||--||--||1,147|
|151 Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||$166K||--||--||1,353|
|200 Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||$187K||--||--||1,411|
|Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|131 Higgins Hls Bisbee, AZ||$102K||--||--||803|
|136 Tombstone Bisbee, AZ||$142K||--||--||991|
|136 Quality Hill Rd # 136-B Bisbee, AZ||$137K||--||--||1,003|
|127 Tmb Cyn Bisbee, AZ||$139K||--||--||872|
|152 Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||$236K||--||--||2,036|
|174 Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||$211K||--||--||1,745|
|161 Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||$191K||--||--||1,533|
|150 Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||$147K||--||--||1,037|
|146B Key Ave Bisbee, AZ||$149K||--||--||1,069|
|116B Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||$132K||3||2||934|
|114B Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||$153K||--||--||1,149|
|148 Quality Hill Rd Bisbee, AZ||$170K||--||--||1,312|
Nearby Schools in Bisbee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.