202 16th St SE, Washington, DC 20003
Sold on 4/12/13: $636,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Townhouse:1,320 sq ft
- Lot:1,525 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $636,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow331
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID426521
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Parcel #1087 0096
- Room Count6
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$636,600||$560K – $681K||+$329||$482||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,451/mo||$1.6K – $2.8K/mo||-$12||$1.86||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Barney Circle home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Barney Circle homes, this home is valued 1.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barney Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% lower than in Washington, and 81% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Barney Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barney Circle home values.
Neighborhood for 202 16th St Se
- 204 16th St SE Washington, DC$582K32.01,304
- 200 16th St SE Washington, DC$603K32.51,512
- 206 16th St SE Washington, DC$523K31.01,200
- 208 16th St SE Washington, DC$527K31.01,336
- 210 16th St SE Washington, DC$611K32.51,080
- 1611 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$528K31.01,244
- 212 16th St SE Washington, DC$539K31.01,320
- 1613 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$594K31.01,300
- 214 16th St SE Washington, DC$622K42.01,320
- Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$594K31.01,300
- 216 16th St SE Washington, DC$685K33.51,675
- 1615 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$571K31.51,244
- 218 16th St SE Washington, DC$651K32.51,320
- 1617 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$490K32.01,754
- 220 16th St SE Washington, DC$544K31.51,320
- 1619 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$540K31.01,244
- 1626 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$554K33.01,300
- 2 17th St SE APT 104 Washington, DC$424K11.0--
- 1621 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$535K31.01,244
- 1628 Independence Ave SE APT 3 Washington, DC$552K33.01,300
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005