- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 84 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,277 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 289771
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Appliance\Convey \ Dishwasher, Appliance\Convey \ Range-Elec, Attic \ Scuttle, Basement \ Exterior Entrance, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Heated, Basement \ Interior Entrance, Basement \ Walkout, Construction Status \ Completed, Exterior Features \ Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Flooring \ Hardwood, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Drywall, Interior Features \ Main Level Den, Interior Features \ Master Bed w\ Bath, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Tub, Laundry \ Dryer Connection, Laundry \ Washer Connections, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer \ Septic, Water Heater \ Electric, Air Conditioning \ Heat Pump, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating System \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets, Laundry \ Main Level, Air Conditioning \ Two-Zone, Attic \ Access, Basement \ Game Room, Exterior Features \ Undergrnd Utilities, Flooring \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Separate Dining Room, Styles \ Two Story, Exterior Finish (AG) \ Brick, Fireplace \ 2 Fireplaces, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Laundry \ Laundry Closet, Water \ County, Exterior Features \ Golf Nearby, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Basement \ Roughed in Bath, Basement \ Fireplace, Heating System \ Two-Zone, Garage \ 26x24 Level: Level 1 Above Grade
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,408 sqft
- Parcel #: 98B 4 22
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 79058626
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $216-440K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Virginia home values will decrease 0.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|204 Burning Lamp Ln Forest, VA||$311K||--||--||2,690|
|208 Burning Lamp Ln Forest, VA||$276K||--||--||--|
|203 Burning Lamp Ln Forest, VA||$446K||Studio||--||1|
|194 Burning Lamp Ln Forest, VA||$289K||--||--||2,612|
|197 Burning Lamp Ln Forest, VA||$291K||--||--||2,388|
|301 Burning Lamp Ln Forest, VA||$345K||--||--||2,618|
|193 Burning Lamp Ln Forest, VA||$359K||5||3.5||4,223|
|189 Burning Lamp Ln Forest, VA||$276K||--||--||--|
|1031 Ivy Court Ln Forest, VA||$227K||--||--||2,013|
|1027 Ivy Court Ln Forest, VA||$215K||--||--||2,013|
|1023 Ivy Court Ln Forest, VA||$214K||--||--||2,013|
|1083 Ivy Pl Forest, VA||$235K||--||--||2,040|
|1019 Ivy Court Ln Forest, VA||$213K||--||--||2,013|
|1067 Ivy Pl Forest, VA||$258K||--||--||2,393|
|1015 Ivy Court Ln Forest, VA||$216K||--||--||2,013|
|1101 Ivy Pl Forest, VA||$238K||--||--||2,088|
|3755 Perrowville Rd Forest, VA||$520K||--||--||4,864|
|87 Quail Ridge Dr Forest, VA||$310K||--||--||3,390|
|3448 Perrowville Rd Forest, VA||$250K||4||3||2,841|
|1049 Ivy Pl Forest, VA||$246K||--||--||2,240|
Nearby Schools in Forest
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.