- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 273 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 60014116
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Architecture \ 2 Story, Basement Type \ Cellar, Basement Type: Basement \ No, Construction \ Vinyl, Cooling \ Central, Cooling Source \ Electric, Dining \ Formal Dining, Docks/Slips \ No, Exterior Extras \ Porch/Covered, Exterior Material \ Vinyl, Fencing \ Privacy, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Location: Fireplace \ Yes, Flood Insurance \ Not Required, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Garage/Parking \ 2 Car Detached Garage, Gas \ Natural, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heat Pump, Heating Source \ Natural Gas, Historical District \ No, Lake/River \ None, Lot \ Corner, New or Under Const/Alt \ No, Other Rooms \ Family Room (Main Floor), Other Rooms \ Formal Living Room, Other Rooms \ Living Areas (3+), Other Rooms \ Office, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Reserve Item \ Yes, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Street - Asphalt, Roofing Material \ Composition, Sewer \ City Sewer, Split Bedroom \ No, Stories \ 2 Story, Utility Room \ Main Floor, View \ City, View \ City, Warranty Type \ None, Water \ City Water, Waterfront/View \ None
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,416 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 203007003010004000
- Zillow Home ID: 114955734
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Missouri home values will rise 2.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|418 Elliott Aurora, MO||$107K||--||--||--|
|216 E College St Aurora, MO||$100K||4||2||1,915|
|210 E College St Aurora, MO||$105K||--||--||--|
|136 E College St Aurora, MO||$87K||--||--||--|
|227 E College St Aurora, MO||$97K||1||1.5||--|
|202 E College St Aurora, MO||$119K||3||3||2,416|
|130 E College St Aurora, MO||$82K||--||--||--|
|201 E Church St Ozark, MO||--||--||--||6,991|
|226 College Aurora, MO||$106K||--||--||--|
|215 E College St Aurora, MO||$111K||--||--||--|
|129 E College St Aurora, MO||$113K||--||--||--|
|124 E College St Aurora, MO||$79K||--||--||--|
|321 S Elliott Ave Aurora, MO||$80K||3||1.5||2,000|
|311 S Elliott Ave Aurora, MO||$86K||--||--||--|
|312 S Elliott Ave Aurora, MO||$149K||5||3||2,700|
|312 S Elliott Ave Aurora, MO||$158K||5||3||2,700|
|304 S Elliott Ave Aurora, MO||$142K||--||--||--|
|304 S Elliott Ave Aurora, MO||$177K||3||4||3,814|
|300 S Elliott Ave Aurora, MO||$128K||--||--||--|
|126 E Pleasant St Aurora, MO||$62K||3||2||1,640|
Nearby Schools in Aurora
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!