202 E Mithoff St, Columbus, OH 432063 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,782 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,782 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 010001074
- Zillow Home ID: 33825881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 202 E Mithoff Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Merion Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% less than in Columbus, and 51.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Merion Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merion Village home values.
- 206 E Mithoff St Columbus, OH$285K331,751
- 1176 Jaeger St Columbus, OH$118K441,430
- 1170 Jaeger St # 172 Columbus, OH$180K222,123
- 1182 Jaeger St Columbus, OH--11700
- 210 E Mithoff St Columbus, OH$212K211,352
- 1164 Jaeger St Columbus, OH$255K221,410
- 195 E Mithoff St Columbus, OH$187K32.51,354
- 216 E Mithoff St Columbus, OH$241K321,725
- 1156 Jaeger St Columbus, OH$310K21.51,734
- 210 Nursery Ln Columbus, OH$136K421,792
- 1169 Jaeger St Columbus, OH$253K321,660
- 3811 New Bond St OH------21,357
- 220 E Mithoff St Columbus, OH$248K311,440
- 1161 Blackberry Aly # 163 Columbus, OH$162K421,904
- 199 E Mithoff St Columbus, OH$214K31.51,612
- 203 E Mithoff St Columbus, OH$225K31.11,599
- 193 E Mithoff St Columbus, OH$193K32.51,382
- 1148 Jaeger St # 152 Columbus, OH$335K633,514
- 209 E Mithoff St Columbus, OH$142K321,232
- 185 Nursery Ln Columbus, OH$169K21.11,054
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292