- Baths: 1 full, 1 half
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 180 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,266
- All time views: 1,289
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $27
- MLS #: 21355936
- Exterior: Aluminum
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Foundation: Crawl
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Appliances: Range-Gas
- Utility Options: Gas Connected
- Interior: Attic Access
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Interior: Window Wood
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Shower Stall
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Porch: Glass Enclosed Patio
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: None
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,968 sqft
- Parcel #: 29-02-24-201-032.000-009
- Zillow Home ID: 99136973
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55-135K.
Popularity on Zillow
1,289 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Nearby Schools in Arcadia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.