- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
202 Eddie Burns Ln, Monterey, CA 939402 beds, 1 bath, 975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,285 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: Dec 1986 for $222,000
- Parking: 248 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: 001375024000
- Zillow Home ID: 19310040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 202 Eddie Burns Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in Monterey, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 201 Monroe St Monterey, CA$862K742,856
- 227 Monroe St Monterey, CA$606K321,338
- 212 Watson St Monterey, CA$612K31.51,451
- 241 Monroe St APT 4 Monterey, CA$2.19M85.55,296
- 202 Watson St Monterey, CA$747K52.52,858
- 224 Watson St Monterey, CA$619K21--
- 253 Monroe St Monterey, CA$494K31625
- 263 Monroe St Monterey, CA$1.21M323,653
- 262 Watson St Monterey, CA$680K321,652
- 226A Watson St Monterey, CA$586K21--
- 275 Monroe St APT 2 Monterey, CA$1.08M224,205
- 274 Watson St Monterey, CA$852K633,200
- 232 Monroe St Monterey, CA$657K421,799
- 242 Watson St Monterey, CA$1.12MStudio----
- 244 Watson St Monterey, CA$697KStudio----
- 234 Monroe St Monterey, CA$872K552,544
- 287 Monroe St Monterey, CA$658K31.51,485
- 286 Watson St # B Monterey, CA--------
- 286 Watson St Monterey, CA$677K31.51,778
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!