- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
202 Elm St, Newark, NJ 071052,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,278 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Nov 1997 for $175,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,332 sqft
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 1400962000000011
- Zillow Home ID: 38697930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 202 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Ironbound market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.1% less than in Newark, and 83.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Ironbound home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Ironbound home values.
- 200 Elm St Newark, NJ$265K----1,645
- 204 Elm St Newark, NJ$337K845,000
- 198 Elm St Newark, NJ$330K----2,262
- 206 Elm St Newark, NJ$234K----2,074
- 271 Walnut St Newark, NJ$141K------
- 196 Elm St Newark, NJ$199K----1,248
- 271 Walnut St Newark, NJ$221K532,053
- 208 Elm St Newark, NJ$251K72.51,708
- 269 Walnut St Newark, NJ$310K----1,740
- 273 Walnut St Newark, NJ$231K----2,330
- 267 Walnut St Newark, NJ$356K----2,840
- 194 Elm St Newark, NJ$258K----2,205
- 275 Walnut St Newark, NJ$356K----4,338
- 199-201 Elm St Newark, NJ$235K----3,504
- 210 Elm St Newark, NJ$241K----2,966
- 203 Elm St Newark, NJ$143K----1,740
- 265 Walnut St Newark, NJ$344K----4,023
- 277 Walnut St Newark, NJ$191K----1,902
- 205 Elm St Newark, NJ$152K----1,608
- 212 Elm St Newark, NJ$263K----2,427
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!