- Built in 1989
- 53 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,228 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $294
- MLS #: 21512414
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Exterior \ Outdoor Lighting, Siding \ Vinyl, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Basement \ Slab, Water Heater \ Electric, Roof \ Shingled, Rooms \ Living Room, Zoning \ Condo, Style \ Upper Level, Parking \ Assigned, Sub-Type \ Condominium, Fee Includes \ Exterior Maint, Fee Includes \ Fire\Liab, Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Ownership Type \ Condominium, Basement \ Slab, Fee Includes \ Mgmt Fees, Rooms \ Bedroom, Heat\AC \ AC Units, Rooms \ Bath - Full, HOA \ Yes, Parking \ Off Street, Bedroom Level \ 3, Living Room Level \ 3, Kitchen Level \ 3, Municipality \ Seaside Heights (SEH), Zip Code \ 08751
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 528 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 2700020000000002 10 C.C10
- Zillow Home ID: 64590093
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $121-195K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 08751 home values will fall 6.6% next year, compared to a 2.8% decrease for Seaside Heights as a whole. Among 08751 homes, this home is 45% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08751, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.7% less than in Seaside Heights, and 22% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08751 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seaside Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08751 home values.
Nearby Schools in Seaside Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org