- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
202 Jesse Way, Redlands, CA 923743 beds, 2 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $266,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 0174471090000
- Zillow Home ID: 17268601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 202 Jesse Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92374 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% greater than in Redlands, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92374 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92374 home values.
- 206 Jesse Way Redlands, CA$410K432,426
- 1624 E Highland Ave Redlands, CA$404K432,026
- 169 Velwood Dr Redlands, CA$404K432,140
- 210 Jesse Way Redlands, CA$402K42.52,022
- 213 Donna Dr Redlands, CA$452K42.52,498
- 217 Donna Dr Redlands, CA$401K42.52,022
- 205 Jesse Way Redlands, CA$405K322,039
- 209 Jesse Way Redlands, CA$382K321,699
- 150 Morningside Ln Redlands, CA$405K432,182
- 160 Velwood Dr Redlands, CA$478K43.53,096
- 1620 E Highland Ave Redlands, CA$395K432,022
- 159 Velwood Dr Redlands, CA$365K321,648
- 214 Jesse Way Redlands, CA$361K432,026
- 213 Jesse Way Redlands, CA$460K----2,519
- 144 Morningside Ln Redlands, CA$400K432,140
- 223 Donna Dr Redlands, CA$401K42.52,022
- 150 Velwood Dr Redlands, CA$453K32.52,474
- 149 Velwood Dr Redlands, CA$384K431,927
- 138 Morningside Ln Redlands, CA$404K432,182
- 218 Jesse Way Redlands, CA$401K42.52,022
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.