- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
202 Manhassett Ct, Greenville, SC 296073 beds, 2 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $32
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $141,058
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M007110102400
- Zillow Home ID: 80967749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 202 Manhassett Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Greenville, and 11.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29607 home values.
- 200 Manhassett Ct Greenville, SC$142K432,061
- 204 Manhassett Ct Greenville, SC$142K32.51,936
- 106 Manhassett Ct Greenville, SC$131K421,613
- 206 Manhassett Ct Greenville, SC$142K321,813
- 201 Manhassett Ct Greenville, SC$139K32.51,797
- 203 Manhassett Ct Greenville, SC$141K32.52,061
- 104 Manhassett Ct Greenville, SC$117K321,270
- 218 Montauk Dr Greenville, SC$141K321,702
- 208 Manhassett Ct Greenville, SC$129K321,522
- 215 Montauk Dr Greenville, SC$142K42.51,890
- 216 Montauk Dr Greenville, SC--421,507
- 102 Manhassett Ct Greenville, SC$140K32.51,898
- 221 Bellport Dr Greenville, SC$121K321,270
- 311 Marsh Creek Dr Mauldin, SC$176K432,161
- 309 Marsh Creek Dr Mauldin, SC$162K42.52,350
- 213 Montauk Dr Greenville, SC$134K421,400
- 214 Montauk Dr Greenville, SC$155K32.52,000
- 219 Bellport Dr Greenville, SC$140K421,892
- 309 Appleton Ln Mauldin, SC$160K42.52,136
- 100 Manhassett Ct Greenville, SC$123K321,270
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292