202 Norwell St, Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Sold on 6/20/11: $220,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:9 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Multi Family:3,327 sq ft
- Lot:2,059 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $220,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump, Other
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow900
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Parcel #W:17 P:00193 S:000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count15
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59104044
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$339,260||$309K – $370K||-$559||$101||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,022/mo||$1.5K – $2.9K/mo||-$37||$0.61||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 4.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 62.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 55.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.4% higher than in Boston, and 37.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 202 Norwell Street
- # 1$310K31.0--
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Greenwood K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Holmes Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Lee Academy (assigned) PK-1 0.3 mi
- Lee Elementary (assigned) 2-5 0.3 mi
- Marshall Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Emily A Fifield (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Holland Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005