202 Oklahoma Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Apartment:1,224 sq ft
- Lot:1,255 sqft
- Year Built:1951
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow147
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedRefrigerator
- Construction Quality7.0
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- MLS #DC7892582
- Parcel #4523 0099
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictDISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID507606
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,763/mo||$1.2K – $2.6K/mo||-$11||$1.44||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Kingman Park home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Kingman Park homes, this home is 60.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 63% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kingman Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 118.8% higher than in Washington, and 3.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingman Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingman Park home values.
Neighborhood for 202 Oklahoma Avenue Ne
- 200 Oklahoma Ave NE Washington, DC$348K3--1,224
- 206 Oklahoma Ave NE Washington, DC$313K11.01,224
- 411 21st St NE Washington, DC$496K43.02,535
- 212 Oklahoma Ave NE Washington, DC$330K33.01,152
- 425 21st St NE Washington, DC$415K42.51,260
- 429 21st St NE Washington, DC$435K42.01,260
- 300 Oklahoma Ave NE APT 102 Washington, DC$211K11.0520
- 302 Oklahoma Ave NE APT 102 Washington, DC$64K11.0532
- 302 Oklahoma Ave NE Washington, DC$214K11.0512
- 438 21st St NE Washington, DC$409K31.01,260
- 430 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$393K21.01,240
- 304 Oklahoma Ave NE APT 4 Washington, DC$218K11.0580
- 2017 E St NE Washington, DC$410K44.02,496
- 504 21st St NE Washington, DC$407K31.51,296
- 2030 E St NE Washington, DC$308K21.5900
- 415 20th St NE Washington, DC$351K22.01,088
- 417 20th St NE Washington, DC$332K21.5918
- 2013 E St NE Washington, DC$411K44.02,496
- 425 20th St NE Washington, DC$342K22.0875
- 424 24th St NE Washington, DC$437K23.51,344
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005