- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
202 Rising Trail Dr, Middletown, CT 064572 beds, 2 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $105
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Fuel Type \ Electric,Garage - Type Of \ Under House,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Fuel \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level,Property Type \ Rental,Rental Agreement \ Annual,Rental Property Type \ Condo,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Condo,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2117890069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 202 Rising Trail Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown, and 18.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
- Unit 202$124K21.51,120
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292