- Built in 1986
- 65 days on Zillow
- Views: 708 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $54,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 4408497
- View Virtual Tour
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, Garage Location \ None, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, FeeIncludes \ Sewer, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, Foundation \ Concrete, LotDescription \ Condo Development, Sewer \ Community, Style \ Townhouse, Style \ Multi Level, WaterHeater \ Tank, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets-Cats Allowed, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets-Dogs Allowed, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, Construction \ Existing, Amenities \ Sewer, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Water, Number Stories \ 2, Water CF \ Community, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Exterior Features CF \ Gazebo, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,166 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: RAYM M:033 L:913
- Zillow Home ID: 86823120
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-187K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03077 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Town of Raymond as a whole. Among 03077 homes, this home is 38.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03077, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% lower than in Town of Raymond, and 11.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03077 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Raymond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03077 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (46)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 202 Route 27|
Nearby Schools in Town of Raymond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!