- Built in 1986
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 671 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $54,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 4408497
- View Virtual Tour
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Amenities \ Sewer, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Water, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Construction \ Existing, Dining Room Level \ 1, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor 1/2 Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr., Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Gazebo, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, FeeIncludes \ Sewer, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ None, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp/Bottle, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Condo Development, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets-Cats Allowed, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets-Dogs Allowed, Property Type \ Condo, Roads \ Association, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Community, Style \ Multi Level, Style \ Townhouse, Water CF \ Community, WaterHeater \ Gas-Lp/Bottle, WaterHeater \ Tank
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,166 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: RAYM M:033 L:913
- Zillow Home ID: 86823120
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-187K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03077 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Town of Raymond as a whole. Among 03077 homes, this home is 38.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03077, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% lower than in Town of Raymond, and 11.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03077 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Raymond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03077 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (45)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 202 Route 27|
Nearby Schools in Town of Raymond
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.