This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,577 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 614 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $180,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- ELECTRICITY: Circuit Breakers
- ELECTRICITY: 200 Amps
- EQUIPMENT: Smoke Detectors
- EXTERIOR FEATURES: Porch
- FENCE: None
- FIREPLACE: None
- FOUNDATION: Block
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Walk-In Closets
- ROOF: Shingles
- VIEW DESCRIPTION: Neighborhood
- WATERFRONT: None
- WATER: City Sewer
- WATER: City Water
- Handicap Modified: No
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- List Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Master Bath
- End Unit: No
- Zoning: Single Family
- BASEMENT: None
- FLOORING: Wall To Wall Carpet
- FLOORING: Wood
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- Type: Townhouse
- COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- HEATING: Gas
- STYLE: Two Story
- EXTERIOR: Brick
- EXTERIOR: Other
- EXTERIOR FEATURES: Landscaped
- EXTERIOR FEATURES: Outside Lighting
- PARKING: 2 Cars
- COOLING: Electric
- HEATING: Forced Air
- COOLING: Central Air
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Other
- COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Other
- PARKING: 1 Car
- CONSTRUCTION: Brick
- COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Golf Course
- INTERIOR FEATURES: 9Ft+ Ceiling
- EQUIPMENT: Garage Door Opener
- GARAGE: Attached
- VIEW DESCRIPTION: Golf Course
- OTHER ROOMS: Other
- ATTIC: Pull Down Stairs
- APPLIANCES: Other
- EQUIPMENT: Air Filter
- HEATING: Hot Water
- Bdrm2 Level Ftr: Wall to Wall Carpet
- Living Rm Level Ftr: Wall to Wall Carpet
- Master Bdrm Level Ftr: Wall to Wall Carpet
- Bdrm3 Level Ftr: Wall to Wall Carpet
- Dining Rm Level Ftr: Wood
- Kitchen Level Ftr: Wood
- FIPS: 54061
- LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId: United States (+1)
- LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId: United States (+1)
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,712 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 18 14N00020001
- Zillow Home ID: 64494568
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $186-305K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 26508, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Cheat Lake, and 77.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 26508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cheat Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 26508 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cheat Lake
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.