202 Salem St, Wakefield, MA 018803 beds, 1 bath, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $264
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Aluminum,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,WARRANTY \ No,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: M:000029 B:0155 P:000P30
- Zillow Home ID: 56354251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 202 Salem Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wakefield, and 66.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
- 203 Salem St Wakefield, MA$398K311,347
- 205 Salem St Wakefield, MA$387K311,998
- 199 Salem St Wakefield, MA$950K645,565
- 4 Border St Wakefield, MA$464K322,063
- 198 Salem St Wakefield, MA$317K211,008
- 3 Border St Wakefield, MA$400K411,288
- 6 Patriot Cir Wakefield, MA$872K42.53,210
- 10 Patriot Cir Wakefield, MA$805K32.52,570
- 206 Salem St Wakefield, MA$380K311,255
- 1 Houston St Wakefield, MA$459K31.51,467
- 1 Patriot Cir Wakefield, MA$932K443,353
- 7 Grand Passway St Wakefield, MA$484K31.751,948
- 5 Patriot Cir Wakefield, MA$922K42.53,909
- 6 Houston St Wakefield, MA$487K32.52,715
- 9 Patriot Cir Wakefield, MA$745K32.53,718
- 1 Border St Wakefield, MA$311K41914
- 192 Salem St Wakefield, MA$380K421,408
- 5 Houston St Wakefield, MA$466K31.51,692
- 2 County Rd Wakefield, MA$246K311,110
- 7 Houston St Wakefield, MA$405K321,452
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292