202 W Turney Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850133 beds, 2 baths, 2,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,348 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 250, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Historic District, Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 008 - Osborn Elementary District, Elementary School \ Montecito, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace \ Firepit, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Osborn Middle School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Gas Stub for Range, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ RV Gate, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,186 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 15530024
- Zillow Home ID: 7770143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 202 W Turney Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encanto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 69.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% higher than in Phoenix, and 279.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encanto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encanto home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
838 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1985
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 204 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ$254K----1,006
- 206 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ$213K--11,215
- 201 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ$246K211,376
- 203 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ$222K31.751,400
- 129 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ--------
- 133 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ--------
- 211 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ$246K--1.75962
- 208 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ$245K--1950
- 35 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ--------
- 215 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ$253K--11,047
- 211 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ$159K----1,616
- 4335 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ--------
- 210 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ$289K--21,416
- 209 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ$290K221,491
- 4340 N Central Ave Phoenix, AZ--------
- 219 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ$288K----1,616
- 202 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ$194K----1,006
- 4329 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ--------
- 204 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ$216K211,049
- 226 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ$178K--1985
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!