A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,348 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 4,600 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 250, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Historic District, Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 008 - Osborn Elementary District, Elementary School \ Montecito, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace \ Firepit, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Osborn Middle School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Gas Stub for Range, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ RV Gate, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,186 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 15530024
- Zillow Home ID: 7770143
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85013 home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85013 homes, this home is valued 67.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.5% lower than in Phoenix, and 129.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85013 home values.
|204 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||$213K||--||--||1,006|
|206 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||$238K||--||1||1,215|
|201 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$278K||2||1||1,376|
|203 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$283K||3||1.75||1,400|
|129 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|133 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|211 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$210K||--||1.75||962|
|208 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||$198K||--||1||950|
|35 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|207 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$229K||--||1||1,047|
|211 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||$252K||--||--||1,616|
|4335 N 2ND Ave Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|210 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||$277K||--||2||1,416|
|209 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$286K||2||2||1,491|
|4340 N Central Ave Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|219 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||$268K||--||--||1,616|
|202 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$224K||--||--||1,006|
|4329 N 2ND Ave Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|204 W Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$231K||2||1||1,049|
|226 W Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||$204K||--||1||985|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!