202 Washington St, Gardner, MA 014403 beds, 2 baths, 1,421 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, STYLE \ Cottage
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,421 sqft
- Parcel #: M:R22 B:16 L:37
- Zillow Home ID: 108619328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 202 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01440 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% lower than in Gardner, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 01440 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gardner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01440 home values.
- 190 Washington St Gardner, MA$138K311,072
- 161 Logan St Gardner, MA$109K321,906
- 157 Logan St Gardner, MA$138K321,584
- 184 Washington St Gardner, MA$160K31.51,736
- 187 Peabody St Gardner, MA$129K311,030
- 181 Peabody St Gardner, MA$120K31.51,123
- 143 Logan St Gardner, MA$167K------
- 175 Peabody St Gardner, MA$132K311,302
- 153 Logan St Gardner, MA$144K321,314
- 27 Jay St Gardner, MA$131K422,112
- 199 Washington St Gardner, MA$128K311,080
- 205 Washington St Gardner, MA$152K321,335
- 164 Logan St Gardner, MA$161K31.51,520
- 41 Jay St Gardner, MA$185K21950
- 41 Jay St # 2 Gardner, MA--211,000
- 41 Jay St # 3 Gardner, MA$108K21850
- 41 Jay St # 1 Gardner, MA$229K312,331
- 158 Logan St Gardner, MA$134K321,567
- 174 Logan St Gardner, MA$126K311,274
- 185 Washington St Gardner, MA$115K42.51,932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!