- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2020 Annette Ln, Austell, GA 301063 beds, 2 baths, 1,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $68,100
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 192
- Parcel #: 19122900050
- Zillow Home ID: 14360682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 Annette Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30106, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.7% greater than in Cobb, and 244.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30106 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cobb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30106 home values.
- 1998 Annette Ln Austell, GA$99K321,576
- 2017 Arnold Dr Austell, GA$99K31.51,562
- 2005 Arnold Dr Austell, GA$82K321,506
- 2049 Arnold Dr Austell, GA$107K321,643
- 2043 Brannon Dr Austell, GA$89K421,383
- 2040 Brannon Dr Austell, GA$82K321,200
- 1988 Annette Ln Austell, GA$93K421,152
- 1988 Annette Ln # 0 Austell, GA$99K42--
- 1981 Arnold Dr Austell, GA$91K221,549
- 1997 Annette Ln Austell, GA$67K31.51,122
- 2039 Brannon Dr Austell, GA$66K311,008
- 1987 Annette Ln Austell, GA$100K421,560
- 2037 Brannon Dr Austell, GA$80K32.51,512
- 1971 Arnold Dr Austell, GA$144K332,218
- 2054 Arnold Dr Austell, GA$127K331,537
- 2053 Brannon Dr Austell, GA$68K321,196
- 2016 Arnold Dr Austell, GA$97K321,841
- 2030 Brannon Dr Austell, GA$110K321,520
- 2044 Arnold Dr Austell, GA$99K321,656
- 2028 Arnold Dr Austell, GA$103K321,706
Nearby Schools in Cobb
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292