2020 Hackett Ave, Easton, PA 180454 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $120,000
- Parking: Off street, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,825 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: L9NW4B 3 1 0324
- Zillow Home ID: 10124012
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 Hackett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Palmer Township, and 49.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18045 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palmer Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18045 home values.
- 2010 Hackett Ave Easton, PA$135K311,726
- 2011 Hackett Ave Easton, PA$170K211,380
- 2038 Hackett Ave Easton, PA$136K322,166
- 2100 Gruver Ave Easton, PA$241K31.51,587
- 2116 Gruver Ave Easton, PA$161K321,590
- 2115 Gruver Ave Easton, PA$238K3--1,919
- 2025 Hackett Ave Easton, PA$283K32.52,050
- 2049 Hackett Ave Easton, PA$175K322,247
- 2101 Quincy Ave Easton, PA$183K311,200
- 2109 Quincy Ave Easton, PA$181K31.51,102
- 2118 Gruver Ave Easton, PA$172K311,117
- 2048 Hackett Ave Easton, PA$185K311,696
- 2123 Quincy Ave Easton, PA$216K31.51,463
- 2016 Park Rd Easton, PA$200K31.51,633
- 2020 Park Rd Easton, PA$167K221,459
- 2012 Park Rd Easton, PA$223K31.51,851
- 2106 Quincy Ave Easton, PA$127K31960
- 2100 Quincy Ave Easton, PA$195K311,252
- 2110 Quincy Ave Easton, PA$207K31.51,587
- 2030 Park Rd Easton, PA$286K32.52,434
Nearby Schools in Palmer Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292