- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2020 High St, Oakland, CA 946018 beds, 7 baths, 5,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,800 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 5,070 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Parcel #: 032 204701000
- Zillow Home ID: 82837447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fremont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 81.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84% higher than in Oakland, and 122.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fremont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fremont home values.
- 2028 High St Oakland, CA$1.43M13115,923
- 2012 Courtland Ave Oakland, CA$258K11800
- 2038 High St Oakland, CA$796K1164,406
- 2006 Courtland Ave Oakland, CA$419K31.5--
- 2027 45th Ave Oakland, CA$260K21934
- 4418 Ygnacio Ave Oakland, CA$399K422,369
- 2021 45th Ave Oakland, CA$340K31.51,779
- 4422 Ygnacio Ave Oakland, CA$411K541,911
- 2033 45th Ave Oakland, CA$402K321,408
- 4412 Ygnacio Ave Oakland, CA$393K331,944
- 2019 45th Ave Oakland, CA$276K431,806
- 2039 45th Ave Oakland, CA$336K321,540
- 2027 High St Oakland, CA$281K321,292
- 2035 High St Oakland, CA$372K432,162
- 4406 Ygnacio Ave Oakland, CA$298K221,275
- 2023 High St Oakland, CA$314K421,682
- 2042 High St Oakland, CA$798K1154,380
- 2011 45th Ave Oakland, CA$292K221,654
- 2039 High St Oakland, CA$265K21840
- 2019 High St Oakland, CA$671K1044,348
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!