2020 Highland Village Dr, Cary, NC 275113 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,477 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $609
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Parking Lot
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,477 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 076417001571000
- Zillow Home ID: 118202382
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 Highland Village Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27511, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% higher than in Cary, and 2.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27511 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27511 home values.
- 2022 Highland Village Dr Cary, NC$152K--31,467
- 2024 Highland Village Dr Cary, NC$153K32.51,477
- 2026 Highland Village Dr Cary, NC$156K--31,539
- 2028 Highland Village Dr Cary, NC$152K32.51,477
- 2030 Highland Village Dr Cary, NC$155K321,539
- 552 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$171K--2.51,499
- 550 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$169K32.51,422
- 548 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$170K--2.51,499
- 546 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$159K331,440
- 544 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$165K--2.51,499
- 538 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$164K32.51,383
- 538 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$165K32.51,383
- 900 Duncan Vale Way APT 324 Cary, NC$174K221,000
- 536 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$164K32.51,477
- 536 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$163K32.51,562
- 534 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$167K32.51,383
- 534 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$164K32.51,383
- 553 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$159K--2.51,460
- 532 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$164K32.51,477
- 532 Matheson Pl Cary, NC$165K--2.51,499
Nearby Schools in Cary
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292