2020 Laguna Vista Dr, Novato, CA 949454 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,532 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $312,500
- Price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 588 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,532 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14331108
- Zillow Home ID: 19283445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 Laguna Vista Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94945 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% lower than in Novato, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94945 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94945 home values.
- 2024 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$1.01M432,733
- 2016 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$1.09M22.52,516
- 2028 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$1.03M33.53,337
- 2012 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$995K42.52,321
- 2015 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$1.61M44.55,872
- 2032 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$978K432,733
- 2035 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$1.12M32.52,856
- 2008 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$1.01M432,712
- 2025 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$1.09M575,755
- 50 Circe Ct Novato, CA$884K432,288
- 2036 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$982K32.52,350
- 2004 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$1.18M53.53,824
- 40 Circe Ct Novato, CA$1M321,956
- 2037 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$1.18M33.53,619
- 2005 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$1.57M44.55,313
- 25 Circe Ct Novato, CA$704K321,956
- 2040 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$916K42.52,898
- 108 Baruna Ct Novato, CA$795K322,233
- 110 Baruna Ct Novato, CA$749K422,156
- 2000 Laguna Vista Dr Novato, CA$808K321,836
Nearby Schools in Novato
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.