2020 N Gentry St, Mesa, AZ 852134 beds, 2 baths, 1,947 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Add'l Property Use \ None,Approx SqFt Range \ 000,Approx SqFt Range \ 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 801 - 2,Apx Lot Size Range \ 000,Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 24,Apx Lot Size Range \ 18,Architecture \ Ranch,Assoc Rules/Info \ None,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ No Fees,Basement Description \ None,Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 004 - Mesa Unified District,Elementary School \ Hermosa Vista,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s),Fencing \ Block,Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron,Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace,Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Mountain View High,High School Dist # \ 004 - Mesa Unified District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Stapley,Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops,Kitchen Features \ Pantry,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry,Landscaping \ Grass Back,Landscaping \ Grass Front,Landscaping \ Irrigation Back,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Other Rooms \ Family Room,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ Corner Lot,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ Comp Shingle,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ Lender Owned/REO,Tax Municipality \ Mesa,Type \ ER,Utilities \ SRP,Water \ City Water,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,947 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2117814187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 N Gentry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85213, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% less than in Mesa, and 39% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85213 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85213 home values.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292