2020 Oak St NE, Saint Petersburg, FL 337044 beds, 4 baths, 2,557 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 166 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 1993 for $5,000
- Price/sqft: $284
- MLS #: U7613694
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,557 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 183117832170140010
- Zillow Home ID: 47112793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 Oak St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Historic Old Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73% less than in Saint Petersburg, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Historic Old Northeast home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Historic Old Northeast home values.
- 2000 Oak St NE Saint Petersburg, FL$448K--32,222
- 21st Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL----32,535
- 300 21st Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$428K--1.51,340
- 234 21st Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$1.25M454,172
- 245 20th Ave NE St Petersburg, FL$434K--21,636
- 275 21st Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$583K443,022
- 237 20th Ave NE St Petersburg, FL$528K321,918
- 305 20th Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$547K43.52,389
- 255 21st Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$694K--33,246
- 316 21st Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$428K322,208
- Oak St NE Saint Petersburg, FL$462K--32,557
- 301 21st Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$841K--33,132
- 210 22nd Ave NE APT 12 St Petersburg, FL$147K221,248
- 225 20th Ave NE St Petersburg, FL$389K--2.51,963
- 315 20th Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$516K--21,976
- 235 21st Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$350K--32,152
- 326 21st Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$401K--42,583
- 216 21st Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$329K--2.51,966
- 266 22nd Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$306K--21,498
- 256 20th Ave NE Saint Petersburg, FL$741K222,932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.