- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2020 Parrish St, Philadelphia, PA 191303 beds, 3 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Lot depth: 62
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 152276730
- Zillow Home ID: 71245959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 Parrish Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairmount-Spring Garden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.9% lower than in Philadelphia, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairmount-Spring Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmount-Spring Garden home values.
- 2018 Parrish St Philadelphia, PA$642K212,142
- 832 N Capitol St Philadelphia, PA$278K41.51,400
- 2016 Parrish St Philadelphia, PA$718K333,200
- 833 Corinthian Ave Philadelphia, PA$303K311,152
- 835 Corinthian Ave Philadelphia, PA$308K----1,472
- 830 N Capitol St Philadelphia, PA$480K421,800
- 837 Corinthian Ave Philadelphia, PA$286K----2,776
- 831 Corinthian Ave Philadelphia, PA$395K32.51,623
- 829 Corinthian Ave Philadelphia, PA$426K32.51,819
- 828 N Capitol St Philadelphia, PA$307K----1,400
- 826 N Capitol St Philadelphia, PA--332,600
- 825 Corinthian Ave Philadelphia, PA$530K----1,776
- 2033 Parrish St Philadelphia, PA$132K----208
- 823 Corinthian Ave Philadelphia, PA$387K----1,776
- 824 N Capitol St Philadelphia, PA$199K----1,240
- 839 Corinthian Ave Philadelphia, PA$303K41.51,504
- 2031 Parrish St Philadelphia, PA$179K----1,485
- 2029 Parrish St Philadelphia, PA$182K----1,485
- 841 Corinthian Ave Philadelphia, PA$444K32.51,992
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.