- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2020 SW 19th Ave, Portland, OR 972015 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $1,165,680
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 209 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,210 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Parcel #: R128458
- Zillow Home ID: 53835685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 Sw 19th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% less than in Portland, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Hills home values.
- 2008 SW 19th Ave Portland, OR$839K532,964
- 1825 SW Clifton St Portland, OR$1.02M32.53,468
- 2019 SW 18th Ave Portland, OR$1.51M43.54,350
- 1807 SW Clifton St Portland, OR$943K43.53,654
- 1814 SW Jackson St Portland, OR$623K322,266
- 2035 SW 19th Ave Portland, OR$775K32.52,378
- 2007 SW 19th Ave Portland, OR$2.51M546,016
- 2109 SW 18th Ave Portland, OR$617K522,333
- 2116 SW 19th Ave Portland, OR$1.42M434,224
- 1907 SW Carter Ln Portland, OR$850K32.13,338
- 1903 SW Jackson St Portland, OR$1.53M646,324
- 1809 SW Jackson St Portland, OR$721K32.52,380
- 2030 SW Vista Ave Portland, OR$1.51M53.58,649
- 1809 SW Myrtle St Portland, OR$1.31M323,500
- 2010 SW Vista Ave Portland, OR$1.06M333,673
- 1827 SW Myrtle St Portland, OR$1.46M53.55,081
- 1910 SW Clifton St Portland, OR$974K43.53,997
- 2030 SW 18th Ave Portland, OR$676K322,985
- 1960 SW Vista Ave Portland, OR$1.7M644,420
- 1728 SW Clifton St Portland, OR$863K433,511
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!