2020 Shaw Ln, Orlando, FL 328144 beds, 3 baths, 2,889 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,736 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $510,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- Parking: 598 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,889 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 172230052409380
- Zillow Home ID: 67692867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 Shaw Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baldwin Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.9% lower than in Orlando, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Baldwin Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baldwin Park home values.
- 2038 Shaw Ln Orlando, FL$427K322,182
- 2002 Shaw Ln Orlando, FL$455K32.53,563
- 2056 Shaw Ln Orlando, FL$474K432,380
- 2074 Shaw Ln Orlando, FL$577K332,589
- 2003 Osprey Ave Orlando, FL$701K54.53,730
- 2021 Osprey Ave Orlando, FL$391K221,781
- 2092 Shaw Ln Orlando, FL$517K32.52,637
- 2039 Osprey Ave Orlando, FL$551K42.52,670
- 2037 Shaw Ln Orlando, FL$579K52.53,550
- 2019 Shaw Ln Orlando, FL$450K332,241
- 3838 Lower Union Rd Orlando, FL$874K444,874
- 2055 Shaw Ln Orlando, FL$587K643,891
- 1981 Osprey Ave Orlando, FL$684K423,169
- 2057 Osprey Ave Orlando, FL$454K42.52,217
- 2073 Shaw Ln Orlando, FL$462K43.52,626
- 2001 Shaw Ln Orlando, FL$498K32.52,637
- 2110 Shaw Ln Orlando, FL$471K322,179
- 3876 Lower Union Rd Orlando, FL$615K322,695
- 2075 Osprey Ave Orlando, FL$557K32.52,710
- 1965 Osprey Ave Orlando, FL$388K321,815
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292