2020 Stonemont Ct, Allen, TX 750134 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2003
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 423 sqft
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Game Room, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Media Room, Parking Type: Garage, Parking Type: Open, Study, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,890 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R459300D04201
- Zillow Home ID: 55700374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 Stonemont Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% higher than in Allen, and 0.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Allen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2018 Stonemont Ct Allen, TX$316K433,413
- 2022 Stonemont Ct Allen, TX$323K33.53,611
- 2021 Midhurst Dr Allen, TX$307K533,299
- 2016 Stonemont Ct Allen, TX$316K433,061
- 2019 Midhurst Dr Allen, TX$323K543,158
- 2023 Midhurst Dr Allen, TX$315K433,332
- 2024 Stonemont Ct Allen, TX$324K32.53,314
- 2019 Stonemont Ct Allen, TX$377K544,085
- 2017 Stonemont Ct Allen, TX$340K543,410
- 2021 Stonemont Ct Allen, TX$324K433,331
- 2017 Midhurst Dr Allen, TX$363K433,413
- 2025 Midhurst Dr Allen, TX$316K433,129
- 2014 Stonemont Ct Allen, TX$316K433,351
- 2023 Stonemont Ct Allen, TX$352K43.53,854
- 2026 Stonemont Ct Allen, TX$297K432,908
- 2015 Midhurst Dr Allen, TX$394K544,192
- 2027 Midhurst Dr Allen, TX$369K43.53,854
- 2015 Stonemont Ct Allen, TX$415K544,428
- 2025 Stonemont Ct Allen, TX$325K543,404
- 2018 Huntcliffe Ct Allen, TX$388K544,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!