2020 Tasso St, Palo Alto, CA 943014 beds, 3 baths, 2,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $3,999,050
- Price/sqft: $1,548
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Solar system on grid, entry courtyard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 12406042
- Zillow Home ID: 19496477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 Tasso Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Palo Alto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Palo Alto home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
- 2002 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$3.41M432,793
- 2040 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$5.96M653,400
- 2025 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$4.87M533,223
- 2045 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$5.09M54.52,840
- 2005 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$4.18M42.53,270
- 1990 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.79M422,018
- 2005 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$4.04M432,804
- 2025 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$2.98M332,418
- 2080 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$4.59M55.54,485
- 2065 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$5.31M433,066
- 2045 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$2.41M332,727
- 1995 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$2.61M43.52,443
- 1985 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$5.03M433,251
- 1976 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$4.72M33.52,843
- 2061 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.78M321,906
- 1975 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$4.72M43.52,755
- 2085 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$3.62M433,466
- 515 Santa Rita Ave Palo Alto, CA$5.18M553,691
- 2000 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$2.47M532,808
- 2020 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$3.39M432,212
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!