2020 Washington Ave STE 607, Saint Louis, MO 631032 beds, 2 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $190,462
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Roof-top Deck (Common)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Parcel #: 20050001001
- Zillow Home ID: 67395857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 Washington Avenue STE 607
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 325.1% greater than in Saint Louis, and 1308.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown West home values.
- 2220 Washington Ave Saint Louis, MO$104K------
- 2207 Washington Ave # 302 Saint Louis, MO$127K221,356
- 2207 Washington Ave # 404 Saint Louis, MO$133K221,193
- 2207 Washington Ave # 614 Saint Louis, MO$132K--11,152
- 2207 Washington Ave # 511 Saint Louis, MO$129K--11,075
- 2207 Washington Ave # 214 Saint Louis, MO$132K--11,152
- 2207 Washington Ave # 212 Saint Louis, MO$97K211,004
- 2207 Washington Ave # 615 Saint Louis, MO$100K--1903
- 2207 Washington Ave # 609 Saint Louis, MO$119K--1927
- 2207 Washington Ave # 201 Saint Louis, MO$141K--11,440
- 2207 Washington Ave # 612 Saint Louis, MO$109K--11,004
- 2207 Washington Ave # 315 Saint Louis, MO$100K--1903
- 2207 Washington Ave # 414 Saint Louis, MO$132K--11,152
- 2207 Washington Ave # 604 Saint Louis, MO$137K--21,339
- 2207 Washington Ave # 206 Saint Louis, MO$132K--11,168
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.