- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2020 Waterhouse St, Honolulu, HI 9681912 baths, 3,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,390 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $1,200,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 3,044 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 1120110510000
- Zillow Home ID: 82463324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2020 Waterhouse Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kalihi-Palama market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% lower than in Honolulu, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kalihi-Palama home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kalihi-Palama home values.
- 910 Kopke St Honolulu, HI$839K--121,180
- 907 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$735K--121,000
- 911 Kopke St APT 3 Honolulu, HI$848K--121,160
- 2023 Waterhouse St APT C Honolulu, HI$760K--121,200
- 2010 Waterhouse St APT 4 Honolulu, HI$642K--121,200
- 827 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$775K--121,848
- 915 Kopke St Honolulu, HI$568K41892
- 920 Kopke St Honolulu, HI$565K------
- 919 Kopke St Honolulu, HI$539K------
- 2015 Waterhouse St Honolulu, HI$760K------
- 902 Factory St Honolulu, HI$865K1352,345
- 910 Factory St Honolulu, HI$874K--121,190
- 904 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$1.52M--12.52,340
- 916 Gulick Ave Honolulu, HI$1.26M423,118
- 905 Factory St Honolulu, HI$311KStudio----
- 801 Kopke St Honolulu, HI$1.74M--122,364
- 915 Factory St Honolulu, HI$706K831,800
- 817 Factory St Honolulu, HI$687K52994
- 825 Bannister St Honolulu, HI$690KStudio----
- 806 Factory St Honolulu, HI$978KStudio121,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!