A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,617 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $178
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 377 sqft
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Screened Lanai/Porch, Amenities \ Bocce Court, Amenities \ Business Center, Amenities \ Cabana, Amenities \ Clubhouse, Amenities \ Community Pool, Amenities \ Community Spa/Hot tub, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Golf Course, Amenities \ Internet Access, Amenities \ Restaurant, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Sidewalk, Amenities \ Streetlight, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Amenities \ Underground Utility, Boat Access \ None, Building Desc \ Carriage/Coach, Building Design \ Low Rise (1-3), Canal Width \ None, Community Type \ Golf Course, Construction \ Concrete Block, Cooling \ Ceiling Fans, Cooling \ Central Electric, Development \ GRANDEZZA, Dining Description \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Description \ Breakfast Room, Dining Description \ Dining - Living, Equipment \ Auto Garage Door, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Disposal, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Microwave, Equipment \ Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator/Icemaker, Equipment \ Self Cleaning Oven, Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Equipment \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Auto, Exterior Finish \ Stucco, Floor Plan Type \ Split Bedrooms, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Furnished Desc \ Turnkey, Garage Desc \ Attached, Heat \ Central Electric, HOA Desc \ Mandatory, Interior Features \ Cable Prewire, Interior Features \ High Speed Available, Interior Features \ Laundry Tub, Interior Features \ Multi Phone Lines, Interior Features \ Smoke Detectors, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet, Irrigation \ Lake/Canal, Irrigation \ Reclaimed, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Lot Desc \ Zero Lot Line, Maintenance \ Cable, Maintenance \ Irrigation Water, Maintenance \ Lawn/Land Maintenance, Maintenance \ Legal/Accounting, Maintenance \ Manager, Maintenance \ Pest Control Exterior, Maintenance \ Security, Maintenance \ Street Lights, Maintenance \ Street Maintenance, Maintenance \ Water, Management \ Professional, Master Bath Description \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Description \ Separate Tub And Shower, MLS Area Major \ ES03 - Estero, Pets \ Limits, Property Type \ Residential, Rear Exposure \ W, Roof \ Tile, Sewer \ Central, View \ Golf Course, View \ Lake, View \ Water Feature, Water \ Central, Waterfront Desc \ None, Windows \ Single Hung
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,767 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 25462525000202003
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 61259545
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-355K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33928 home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Estero as a whole. Among 33928 homes, this home is valued 36.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33928, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% lower than in Estero, and 57.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33928 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Estero.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33928 home values.
Nearby Schools in Estero
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.