- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20203 Alderton St, Detroit, MI 482194 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 22116715014L
- Zillow Home ID: 88545166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20203 Alderton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48219, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% less than in Detroit, and 511% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48219 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48219 home values.
- 20211 Alderton St Detroit, MI$71K--1.51,435
- 20223 Alderton St Detroit, MI$86K--21,254
- 22445 Trojan St Detroit, MI$51K------
- 22431 Trojan St Detroit, MI$69K--1.51,386
- 20235 Alderton St Detroit, MI$91K--21,465
- 20200 Alderton St Detroit, MI$76K--2.51,217
- 20200 Redfern St Detroit, MI$54K--1.51,023
- 22461 Trojan St Detroit, MI$48K431,315
- 22421 Trojan St Detroit, MI$63K--1.51,193
- 20212 Redfern St Detroit, MI$40K--1.51,017
- 20224 Redfern St Detroit, MI$40K--1.51,021
- 20251 Alderton St Detroit, MI$44K42575
- 20228 Alderton St Detroit, MI$84K--1.51,356
- 20236 Redfern St Detroit, MI$36K--1.51,016
- 20216 Alderton St Detroit, MI$52K--2.51,512
- 22411 Trojan St Detroit, MI$60K321,193
- 22450 Chippewa St Detroit, MI$42K--11,000
- 22475 Trojan St Detroit, MI$50K------
- 20246 Redfern St Detroit, MI$36K--1.51,021
- 20242 Alderton St Detroit, MI$79K--2.51,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!