20203 SW 131st Ct, Miami, FL 331774 beds, 3 baths, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,966 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 89 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: A1951638
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 293 sqft
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 3069110040390
- Zillow Home ID: 44361874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20203 Sw 131st Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33177, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 106.3% higher than in Miami-Dade, and 328.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33177 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33177 home values.
- 20233 SW 131st Ct Miami, FL$238K421,935
- 20173 SW 131st Ct Miami, FL$237K531,966
- 20202 SW 130th Ct Miami, FL$186K321,556
- 20232 SW 130th Ct Miami, FL$217K322,188
- 20253 SW 131st Ct Miami, FL$178K321,354
- 13102 SW 200th Ter Miami, FL$238K422,264
- 13042 SW 200th Ter Miami, FL$231K421,934
- 20204 SW 131st Ct Miami, FL$216K321,551
- 20174 SW 131st Ct Miami, FL$234K421,934
- 13122 SW 200th Ter Miami, FL$227K321,634
- 20234 SW 131st Ct Miami, FL$234K421,935
- 20252 SW 130th Ct Miami, FL$196K321,359
- 20154 SW 131st Ct Miami, FL$198K321,560
- 20273 SW 131st Ct Miami, FL$230K321,787
- 20254 SW 131st Ct Miami, FL$257K33.51,800
- 20272 SW 130th Ct Miami, FL$237K431,836
- 20134 SW 131st Ct Miami, FL$237K422,085
- 13191 SW 200th Ter # 0 Miami, FL$175K------
- 20205 SW 132nd Ave Miami, FL$241K421,946
- SW 132nd Ave Miami, FL$239K321,787
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.