20205 Robins Dr, Denver, CO 802494 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,887 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Air Cond-Central,Cable Available,Dbl Pane Wndw,Disposal,Dishwasher,Eating Sp/Kit,Formal Dining,Fence,Fireplace Insert,Five Piece Bath,Golf Community,Garage Dr,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Mstr Bathroom,Newer Carpet,Newer Paint,Pet Free,Quick Poss,Refrigerator,Sprinkler,Tile Floor,Two Master Bdrm,Wndw Cover,Wood Floors,Walk-In Closets
- Lot: 6,135 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Second Master bed with bath, 3 full baths
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,887 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Zillow Home ID: 2117723168
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20205 Robins Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gateway - Green Valley Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 84.8% greater than in Denver, and 163.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gateway - Green Valley Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gateway - Green Valley Ranch home values.
- 20205 Robins Dr Denver, CO$241K441,887
- 20285 Robins Dr Denver, CO$243K32.52,159
- 20195 Robins Dr Denver, CO$235K32.51,704
- 20194 Robins Dr Denver, CO$218K221,229
- 20164 Robins Dr Denver, CO$231K32.51,803
- 5564 Himalaya Rd Denver, CO$258K32.52,115
- 20204 Robins Dr Denver, CO$218K32.51,581
- 20134 Robins Dr Denver, CO$229K331,817
- 20115 Robins Dr Denver, CO$245K33.51,581
- 20284 Robins Dr Denver, CO$242K32.52,238
- 5566 Himalaya Rd Denver, CO$299K43.52,566
- 20104 Robins Dr Denver, CO$247K32.52,115
- 20163 E 55th Pl Denver, CO$182K32.51,531
- 20163 E 55th Pl Denver, CO$219K32.51,581
- 20143 E 55th Pl Denver, CO$219K321,570
- 20183 E 55th Pl Denver, CO$237K32.51,992
- 20183 E 55th Pl Denver, CO$197K32.51,879
- 20288 Randolph Pl Denver, CO$277K332,001
- 20123 E 55th Pl Denver, CO$219K231,396
- 20203 E 55th Pl Denver, CO$227K32.52,016
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!