- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2021 30th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554064 beds, 2 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 3602924110127
- Zillow Home ID: 2022355
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2021 30th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Seward, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.3% less than in Minneapolis, and 52.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Seward home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seward home values.
- 2025 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$204K311,185
- 2017 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$310K42.251,780
- 2013 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$184K21.51,051
- 2101 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$231K321,754
- 2105 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$214K311,257
- 2109 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$166K311,202
- 3001 E Franklin Ave Minneapolis, MN$241K422,250
- 2115 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$207K311,351
- 2020 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$217K211,182
- 3015 E Franklin Ave Minneapolis, MN$388K211,496
- 2024 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$230K211,586
- 2016 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$263K42.751,684
- 2012 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$247K31.751,416
- 2100 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$226K41.51,188
- 3017 E Franklin Ave Minneapolis, MN$154K21.5880
- 2104 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$250K31.51,286
- 2117 30th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$193K221,370
- 2108 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$187K21920
- 3019 E Franklin Ave Minneapolis, MN$181K311,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!