2021 Fan Palm Ct, Santa Clara, CA 950502 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1984
- 52 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $394
- Parking: 457 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $472
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22455109
- Zillow Home ID: 19557873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2021 Fan Palm Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 140% higher than in Santa Clara, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
- 2011 Fan Palm Ct Santa Clara, CA$688K221,475
- 2031 Fan Palm Ct Santa Clara, CA$614K21.51,256
- 2041 Fan Palm Ct Santa Clara, CA$653K221,226
- 2001 Fan Palm Ct Santa Clara, CA$608K221,226
- 2055 Cabrillo Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.07M432,010
- 2002 Fan Palm Ct Santa Clara, CA$570K221,226
- 2032 Fan Palm Ct Santa Clara, CA$649K221,475
- 2022 Fan Palm Ct Santa Clara, CA$602K21.51,256
- 2012 Fan Palm Ct Santa Clara, CA$591K21.51,256
- 2042 Fan Palm Ct Santa Clara, CA$605K221,226
- 2020 Scott Blvd Santa Clara, CA$842K----1,647
- 2075 Scott Blvd Santa Clara, CA$1.12M322,206
- 2012 Cabrillo Ave Santa Clara, CA$835K----1,753
- 2055 Cabrillo Ave Santa Clara, CA$876K432,010
- 2079 Scott Blvd Santa Clara, CA$826K----1,848
- 2023 Acacia Ct Santa Clara, CA$597K21.51,256
- 2013 Acacia Ct Santa Clara, CA$632K221,475
- 2033 Acacia Ct Santa Clara, CA$591K21.51,256
- 1988 Scott Blvd Santa Clara, CA$842K----1,647
- 2043 Acacia Ct Santa Clara, CA$606K221,226
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.