2021 Grandview Dr, Fort Worth, TX 761123 beds, 1 bath, 1,123 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $59,500
- Price/sqft: $53
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 1 space, 264 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,123 sqft
- Parcel #: 00190136
- Zillow Home ID: 28930740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2021 Grandview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Meadowbrook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 63.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.6% greater than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 335.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central Meadowbrook home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Meadowbrook home values.
- 2017 Grandview Dr Fort Worth, TX$51K311,136
- 2029 Grandview Dr Fort Worth, TX$100K321,977
- 2116 San Jose Dr Fort Worth, TX$76K311,072
- 2108 San Jose Dr Fort Worth, TX$50K211,068
- 2120 San Jose Dr Fort Worth, TX$77K211,064
- 2013 Grandview Dr Fort Worth, TX$55K311,417
- 2033 Grandview Dr Fort Worth, TX$51K311,287
- 2020 Grandview Dr Fort Worth, TX$56K211,474
- 2028 Grandview Dr Fort Worth, TX$55K311,161
- 2104 San Jose Dr Fort Worth, TX$80K211,228
- 2016 Grandview Dr Fort Worth, TX$62K311,119
- 2124 San Jose Dr Fort Worth, TX$85K321,503
- 2005 Grandview Dr Fort Worth, TX$92K321,913
- 2037 Grandview Dr Fort Worth, TX$48K311,332
- 2032 Grandview Dr Fort Worth, TX$67K311,277
- 2008 Grandview Dr Fort Worth, TX$86K321,453
- 2128 San Jose Dr Fort Worth, TX$55K211,008
- 1917 Yosemite Dr Fort Worth, TX$112K432,157
- 2100 San Jose Dr Fort Worth, TX$88K321,501
- 1921 Yosemite Dr Fort Worth, TX$96K321,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!